- Games are 55 minutes with clock starting on allocated game time.
- Teams will be notified 5 minutes before the game to allow handshakes, practice slides and team members to get into position.
- After 55 minutes no more stones will be thrown and the game will finish.
- If a stone is in motion when the time is up, then this stone will be allow to come to rest before score is taken.
- A maximum of two points will be available per end. (Could be sitting 4 but only 2 points will be awarded)
- When the time runs out, stones in a scoring position will count – No maximum score.
- Each player will deliver 2 stones per end.
- No Stones can be removed from play until the middle players first stone.
- Only 1 team member can sweep at any one time. (You can not swap sweeper during a shot)
- No sweeping will be allowed during oppositions turn.
- Players will rotate positions after every end. Lead, Middle and Skip (Skip moves to lead and other positions move up.)
- and the most important rule .... If teams are seen to be time wasting near the end of the game this will result in buying ALL teams a Gin.
Congratulations to the British Curling team of Jo Butterfield, Gregor Ewan, Charlotte McKenna, Hugh Nibloe, Stewart Pimblett, and Gary Smith who won the 2022 Stirling Wheelchair Curling International Invitational after a great four days of curling at the Peak, Stirling.
Full details on Scottish Curling website.